The built-in lightbox in FooGallery PRO comes with a range of customizations so you can display your images in the best way possible. To see the lightbox in action, click on any of the images in the below gallery.
FooGallery PRO Lightbox Features
The built-in Lightbox includes the following features:
- A light, dark or inherited theme.
- Auto-progress and timer for automatically scrolling through images.
- Custom control and control hover colors.
- A fullscreen and a caption button.
- A thumbnail strip with which you can include or hide captions.
- Image captions. These can be the same as the thumbnail captions or you can override or include custom captions.
The built-in lightbox is set as the default lightbox for FooGallery PRO. You can change this in the general settings for a gallery by choosing a different lightbox (or none at all). However, the lightbox settings you select will only apply if the FooGallery PRO Lightbox is enabled.
You can find out more about using the lightbox in this article.